zondag, januari 13, 2013

My Favourite Songs

Music! Who doesn't like music? Can you imagine a life without music? I can't.... I think everyone will listen to music (or am I wrong?). Someone more than another, but everyone like it his/her own way.



Here's a list with my favourite songs. I think you already know most of them, but if not give them a try ;)

Somewhere in Brooklyn - Bruno Mars

Count on me - Bruno Mars

Just the way you are - Bruno Mars

Talking to the moon - Bruno Mars

When I was your man - Bruno Mars

Moments - One Direction

Little things - One Direction

What makes you beautifull - One Direction

Make you feel my love - Adele

Set fire to the rain - Adele

Skyfall - Adele

Someone like you - Adele

Fireflies - Owl City

Good time - Owl City

The A Team - Ed Sheeran

I won't give up - Jason Marz

I'm yours - Jason Marz

Sweet goodbyes - Krezip

All my life - Krezip

I would stay - Krezip

Payphone - Maroon5

Read all about it - Emeli Sandé

Without you - David Guetta


I like listening to these songs. I think these are beautifull. If you know other beautifull songs, let me know!

Lots of love,
Shira

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten